We invite you to join Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County
Benefits of membership, which is tax-deductible:
- Learn about the latest park issues and news. Read our blog online in the News link.
- Share your priorities for city and county parks and trails by contacting Amy Gage, executive director, at email@example.com.
- Meet other park supporters at Friends of the Parks events and learn about the work of park volunteers at the annual membership picnic.
- Elect members of the board for Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County. Serve on an issue or policy committee, if you wish.
- Know that your tax-deductible financial support contributes to the Friends’ actions to safeguard and support the local parks and trails you treasure.
Become a Friend or Renew Your Membership Now
Or, if you would like to ensure that we get your full donation (without credit card fees deducted), write a check payable to Friends of the Parks and mail to:
Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County
P.O. Box 4206
St. Paul, MN 55104