The first snowflakes were swirling around last week, reminding us that fall is here and winter is well on its way. That means it’s also time for our fall membership drive.
Hard to believe how quickly time passes. We have been speaking for parks, trails, and open space for 34 years. We count on membership support from folks like you to keep us viable as we focus on our mission:
- To promote public support and appreciation for parks and open space.
- To educate the public and examine the goals and priorities of park development.
- To identify, protect and enhance environmentally significant areas.
- To promote establishment and development of quality parks, trails and bikeways.
- To provide a vehicle for citizens to examine public policies that affect parks, trails and open space.
Please join us or renew your membership today at this link.
If you or someone you know is thinking about other ways to support our non-profit organization, please consider a bequest or gift of stock. We are happy to discuss details with you. Call Shirley at 651-955-6612. Additionally, we receive a few small grants from family foundations each year, as well. Please keep us in mind as you review your own financial planning and gift giving.
Thank you. We couldn’t do this very important work without you.