Join the Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County
Benefits of membership:
- Learn about the latest park issues and news from the Friends’ newsletter “Park Notes”. Vigilance is needed to ensure area parks and trails are protected. Parks cannot be taken for granted.
- Meet other park supporters at Friends of the Parks events and learn about the work of park volunteers who get the Park Volunteer Awards at the annual membership picnic.
- Elect members of the board of the Friends of the Parks and Trails of St. Paul and Ramsey County. Serve on an issue or policy committee, if you wish.
- Know that your tax-deductible financial support contributes to the Friends’ actions to safeguard and support the local parks and trails you treasure.
Membership is tax deductible
You help our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in two ways with your annual membership:
- Your financial support.
- Your membership adds to our membership numbers, increasing the weight our organization has when encouraging policy makers to support parks and trails.
Become a Friend or Renew Your Membership Now
Don’t want to join, but still want to help?
Already a Member?
Login and view your account.